The last few days have been pretty rough, and after she went through a really hard time I decided I would compile a list of specific kinks/tropes for my dear friend Luiza :)
I tried my best to fulfill all of your requests baby girl, hope this lists helps put a smile on your face! :) *kisses your nose*
Stiles and Derek grow up together/are childhood friends/met when they were kids:
Stiles and Derek are both hot single dads(until they’re not):
Stiles and Derek take care of babies/were!babies:
- He’s Not Mine by Sunnee
- Reasonable to Assume by Saucery for tumbling_up
- The Littlest Alpha by triedunture
- When You Wish Upon a Dragon by lupinus
- all you’re giving me is friction by drunktuesdays
- Wolf Cub by moodwriter
- Maggie May by Spikedluv
- Make It Up As We Go Along by dedougal
- From the Waters and the Wild by otter
- Orange Cow, Orange Cow, What Do You See? by minusoneday
- Providence by Saucery
HSDDH (hot single dad Derek Hale):
- our lives are changing lanes by grimm
- Find It In Our Hearts by Regann
- Beside You by notallargon
- Morning Light by heartsdesire456
- Baby Yoga For Beginners by otatop
- Morning Light by heartsdesire456
- make something good by verity
Hot Uncle Derek Hale:
HSDST (hot single dad Stiles Stilinski):
- to be with those I like by sheafrotherdon
- Coming Home by herlovewasajoke
- Cause I Built a Home (For You, For Me) by noneedforhystereks
- Adding You to My Future by NekoIzumi
- Kings of the Moonlight by thelogicoftaste
- That Which You Cannot Undo by uraneia
- Lord knows it would be the first time by uraneia
- Where Clouds Roll By by ohanotherday
- Werewolf Daycare by dinolaur
- We Got Claws by Onlymystory
Stiles and Derek have kid(s):
Derek is Stiles’ boss:
- Sideways and Slantways and Longways and Backways by hologramophone
- Not Like Bond & Moneypenny by WhoNatural
- My Taco Sparkles by butyoureyessaidyes
- All Questions Put To Rest by dedougal
- The Proposal by Firenation
Stiles/Derek work in an office:
-College Au’s+Teacher/student relationship-
Derek/Stiles are in college:
- The Hazards (and Benefits) of Channel-Surfing on Friday Nights byherbeautifullie
- The Company I Keep by secondstar
- It’s Called a Heart Boner by RemainNameless
- Game On by stilinskisparkles
- Words Like Sparks by kototyph
- Darts of Pleasure by wearing_tearing
- Sourwolf Candy by relenafanel
- The Right Number by kyaticlikestea
- The Chemistry Between Us by coffeeinallcaps
- He Gets Me High by talktowater
- just pretending that we’re cool by magneticwave
- even a bad cup of coffee (is better than no coffee at all) by vlieger
- Call Me, Maybe (but not in the library) by bibliosexual
- The Future’s Open Wide by cheesewithmy
- I Feel So Close to You Right Now by starfleet
- Mirror, Mirror by happyevraftr
- Can I get Your (call) Number, Baby? by lielabell
- College: A Slippery (and Cuddly) Slope by keskasi
- you turned around and stole my heart by spock_flavored
Derek is a teacher/TA:
- Reach Out by weathervaanes
- Desperate But Not Serious by sofonisba_found
- Hot for Teacher(’s Aide) by linksofmemories
- This Isn’t Control by secondstar
- We Are So Intimately Rearranged by secondstar
- i want to say all those things that would be better unsaid by aeneapsych
- The Stolen Child by Green
- Take Your Breath Away by thecheekydragon
- Quaking Aspen by popfly for Febricant
- Twist of Fate by vampireisthenewblack
Derek & Stiles are teachers:
Stiles is a teacher:
- Jump Then Fall by linksofmemories
- and the light is close, close by wolfinglet
- The Curse of Saint Valentine by llassah
- everything by verity
- All The Dots Connect by GotTheSilver
- Calming Effect by venis_envy
- Shut Your Whore Mouth by palecrimsongoddess
This is the monthly installment of softywolf’s Top Ten Sterek Fics (x). The list is in no particular order and my favourite(s) has an asterisk (*) beside it. The theme for each month is chosen either by poll or by me. You can check my #topten tag for previous months.
March’s theme is Superhero AU
coffee housing* by kellifer_fic (T | 10186)Stiles kinda likes the way his life has turned out, fighting the righteous fight alongside some pretty kickass individuals.Stop Talking About Comic Books (Or I’ll Kill You) by swing_set13 (G | 1185)When you move at superspeed, you miss the obvious. Like a certain dark knight in love with you.Natural Selection* by Saucery (E | 5964)BEACON, also known as the Bureau of Enforcement, Armed Combat and Offensive Neutralization (it sure is offensive, Stiles thinks) has established the Avengers Initiative in order to, uh, fight crime. And rampaging alien hordes. And stuff.Staring into the sun by Original_Cypher (T | 32491)Our protagonists are attending Beacon Hills Academy, an institution for ‘specials’. They’ve been detected early on, and some of them are showing spectacular abilities already. The Hales are a genetic mystery all together. Stiles, however, despite having being singled out as a kid, is nothing special. And he knows it.Circumstances and people – read Peter – conspire to put Stiles and Derek together. Changes ensue.Then all hell breaks loose.Open With a Gambit or be a Rogue by Kayevelyn (T | 5175)He establishes the school because he needs something safe. (The one where Peter runs a mutant school)strong feelings by mixtapestar (E | 3591)In which Stiles is the world’s shittiest empath and Derek doesn’t know his own strength. A superhero high school AU.But Not With Haste by uraneia (E | 20776)It’s been years since Derek escaped from the hunters who killed his family and bound him in his human form. He travels solo, never staying in one place, keeping under the radar—until a skinny, smart-mouthed kid stows away in the back of his truck.Four months ago Stiles’s first kiss put his best friend in a coma. His dad gave him a couple hundred bucks and a hug and told him to run. By the time Stiles witnesses the cage fighter known as Wolverine take out a shotgun and its wielder with his bare hands, he’s got a plan. He knows there’s a school in New York for kids like him. All he has to do is get there.Professor Xavier’s a Total Douchebag by Fanhag102 (T | 12995)Derek Hale can read minds. If he could have chosen a mutant power for himself instead of being given one by random, genetic happenstance it’s safe to say mind-reading would not have been his 1st, 2nd, or even 96th choice.
Maybe if he’d gotten the power of invisibility he wouldn’t be sitting in a senior Economics class next to a hyperactive kid with a buzz cut who won’t stop thinking about dicks.we won’t destroy you* by andnowforyaya (G | 11878)Derek and Stiles have a complicated history. There’s a guy in a red and blue spandex suit who complicates things further.We Could Be Heroes by Jinko (T | 3952)The Spark was fine with the helping people aspect of his job. He was fine with the eliminating crime and the dreamy looks the damsels get on their faces when he saves them and the way him doing this thing made life easier for his dad.What he didn’t like so much was the pain one felt after being punched or, you know, shot.And he didn’t care much for Red Alpha, either.
yoooooo we’ve gotten a increase of messages lately and most of them are tags! so go look on the tag page or the tag list before coming to our inbox.if you want a tag update tell me you want a tag UPDATE. i don’t mind.
also i delete every ask looking for a certain/specific fic. I don’t answer those anymore. go here (annnnnnnd i know its slow but jfc i’m looking for more ppl to help)
so anyway on to the asks.
have a look through the college tag
some quick links:
please look at the tags page, there are plenty of college fics
they’re not together? fingers crossed for it to happen but it hasn’t yet sorry!
Derek’s a professional chef, and Stiles is a blogger who butchers his recipes.
Stiles’ sophomore year starts something like this:
+ 1 peer-pressuring cat
- 1 best bro to end all best bros
= 1 Craigslist ad headline that reads “str8 dude - m4m - strictly platonic”.
Derek is the fool who replies.
It’s porn with a sprinkling of plot. A witch sends Derek into heat and then he and Stiles DO IT.
Stiles is 27 now, with a master’s degree and a career and a house and a serious boyfriend and a life in San Francisco that doesn’t include Derek. But then Stiles unexpectedly shows back up in Beacon Hills, and Derek would recognize that scent anywhere.
Stiles and Derek act like a couple. But they’re not. Seriously! Derek has a boyfriend and Stiles has a girlfriend. They’re just friends, overly-attached and possessive friends, but that’s it. Right?
Stiles gets a tattoo when he turns eighteen. Derek notices. Quietly.
Stiles wiggled a bit to adjust the fit of his skinny jeans and winced slightly. There was a fine line between paint and pants and he was pretty sure that line had frowned at him in disapproval two sizes back. He popped a few breath mints and resisted the urge to run nervous hands through his hair lest he ruin all of Lydia’s hard work. Stiles took a deep breath, sent up a prayer, and stepped into line at Howl, the most underground of underground nightclubs that Beacon Hills had to offer.
Not that Beacon Hills had any other underground nightclubs but still, Stiles was there, ready to unleash his inner beast and walk on the wild side.
Kink meme fill: Established relationship. After someone flirts with Stiles, Derek needs to show him who he belongs to by fucking him in a room full of mirrors so he can see himself stretched open. Bonus points if Derek forces Stiles to watch as his hole is stretched to accommodate Derek’s knot
(p.s. I win the bonus points)
- Part 1 of the Show Me Your Teeth
model stiles tag
Stiles never grew up to have his best friend turn into a werewolf, he moved to New York, and he became impossibly sexy.
IN other words, Stiles moves to New York and becomes a Victor’s Secret Model. Yes, YES YES YES
Stiles could feel it all unravelling, he needed a distraction. Derek was gone, could Stiles find him? After months of research, Derek has returned to Beacon Hills and Stiles is about to ask him the most important question of his life.
Will Derek say yes or no?
If yes, they are about to start an incredible journey of discovery.
and check out the neckz and throats thing our fandom has
um there is
Stiles drinks a vial of poison to keep it from being used on Derek and the pack. He dies briefly nefore Derek’s CPR skills bring him back. All seems normal until he begins to have visions of the past and future. While the pack struggles to find answers Stiles’ visions begin to suggest a future that he never thought possible while revealing a potential threat that could end it all before it begins.
- Part 1 of the Sight
”Most parents will tell their children that they’re ‘special’, gush over their precious little snowflake for in their eyes their child is truly extraordinary as though another had never existed. However when Stiles’ mother sat down his ten year old self and told him he was ‘special’ her sentiment was slightly more literal.”
X-men au in which derek is wolverine and Stiles has a telekinesis/slight telepathy mutation.
Stiles accidentally injured his muscles in his back thigh. He said it was fine, but Scott and his father urged him to at least get it checked out at the clinic.
Well, he did get it checked out, but it was more than just his thigh.
Derek thinks that moving across the country and start at a new job would be the most drastic changes he could make. Then he meets Stiles, and even though he suspects Stiles is a patient that has escaped the psych ward on the tenth floor he can’t help but be intrigued by the teen.
Stiles is a paramedic and Derek gets into a bike accident.
It’s kind of love at first sight.
Stiles is mostly interested in becoming the best omega doctor this world has to offer. He is NOT interested in the lame alphas who keep chasing after him.
Derek Hale doesn’t stand a chance.
They should’ve eloped. It had to be better than their mothers conspiring and planning their wedding before they’d even had their first kiss, right?
There were not many things that sent shivers of fear down Derek’s spine anymore. Jackson screaming was one of them.
“DAD! DAD! SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH ERICA!” Derek couldn’t remember a time he had moved faster in his life, in less than three seconds he was out of his bedroom and down the stairs to where Erica and Jackson had been playing before bedtime.
Jackson was bent over his sister whining at her, she was pale and shaking violently.
Single dad Derek Hale hadn’t expected that one of the worst nights in his life could lead to so much more.
When he takes his daughter Erica to hospital after her first seizure he meets pediatrician Stiles Stilinski who somehow (through bribery and candy) manages to worm his way into their lives.
What happens Erica and Jackson’s mother makes a reappearance and tries to tear their family apart.
Nope, sorry (´；д；`)
spitfirechick asked:Do you know of any ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ AUs?
Stiles accidentally tells his roommate that Derek is his boyfriend.
Lip’s first year of college is reasonably better with someone as new to the environment as he is.
After episode six of Shameless, Ian and Mickey run to California. Things go slightly array when they end up in werewolf-invested Beacon Hills on a full moon. And they just get more tangled as time goes on.